Lights please

Last December Hubby and I went along to a Christmas Market for a mooch.
(Yes I know I said the C word in June!!)


We saw some wine bottle filled with lights and he casually said in passing
"I could make one of those".

Six months later he did.
He says it's only a prototype and we'll need to drink a lot more wine till he gets it just right 
but I think it's great.


Of course, being the ever dutiful wife that I am if I have to drink more wine 
in the name of research, I will :0)






Comments

  1. It does look very cool (and I notice the cork barrel is looking suspiciously full!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A woman has to do what a woman must - interesting to see the progress as Hubby makes more of these - what perfect lights for a summer's evening.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment