Right Now

I'm taking a leaf out of my sisters book.

Right now.............


I am love, love, loving line dancing. ♥♥♥
I am excited about getting tickets for the Rodeo in March.


I am looking forward to an 80s night with the girls at the weekend.
I am trying to catch up on housework.
I am trying to get my Project Life up-to-date.


I am trying not to stress about the medical bill that just came in for the Teenager.
I am helping the Teenager with his presentation about Scotland.


I am baking shortbread for that presentation.  (36 bite size pieces)!
I am catching up on both series of The Fall.
I am about to start watching Wolf Hall with the lovely Damian Lewis (who will forever be Major Dick Winters in Band of Brothers).

I am half way through watching Band of Brothers with Hubby.
I am listening to Lady Antebelum and Fall Out Boy.
I am not stressing about leaving comments on blogs.  It's just one of those things!
and I am totally addicted to fresh Guacamole  :0)



What a long list!!
What are you doing Right Now?

Comments

  1. Another medical bill?? Any chance his presentation is filmed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damian Lewis will always be Soames Forsyte for me. Right Now - I am writing procedures & protocols for our staff manual (some what boring). Yum to the shortbread!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to catch up with you. I also love, love, love guacamole.
    I'm not sure when we get Wolf Hall. Will have to keep my eyes open for it.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment