Shimelle's Sketch of the Week

I haven't done any scrapping for ages but my sister Ruth posted yesterday that she had done Shimelle's Sketch of the Week and I thought I'd give it a go too.
I used some photos of the flowers John bought me this week "Just Because"and some papers that I've had so long I don't even know where I got them from (probably a Scrapagogo kit last year).  They are called Knave of Hearts - DoubleTake - Tell Your Story.  The felt buttons are also very old but suited the colours perfectly.
I think I may have the scrapping bug back so watch out for more LOs in the coming weeks.

Comments

  1. That's lovely ~ welcome back! Don't forget to leave a link on Shimelle's blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! flowers 'just because'! who's a lucky lady :)
    great LO & looking forward to seeing more x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely! Your "just because" tradition is a very good one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page and great photos of those flowers.
    Jeannie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty and a lovely layout idea for me to try

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment