Ruth's Christmas Challenge


My sister Ruth is having a scrapbooking challenge over on her blog if anyone wants to play along.

"So, here it is! My 1st Christmas Scrapping Challenge, and I hope some of you (all of you?) will be happy to play along. There will be a small prize (when I've been and bought something suitable!) and the closing date for entries is 31st December. My DH will be the impartial judge.
Here's what you have to do:
Follow my LO plan
Include the following sentence: In the eyes of children we find the joy of Christmas. In their hearts we find its meaning. (Leland Thomas)
Use Christmas colours: reds, greens,creams, gold, etc.
And that's it! I've kept it fairly simple for my 1st Challenge but may be more adventurous in 2010. Please leave me a comment with a link to your work, I wouldn't want to miss anyone out."

Comments

Post a Comment